If you are a contracted client with Magdalena Photography, your signed contract supersedes any information on this page. You may contact us regarding any questions by phone at 0438844009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to view the current pricing information.
Payments, Refunds, & Returns
Portrait Sessions: The session fee is paid in advance to secure your chosen date. It is non-refundable should you cancel, but is transferable to another date in the event you wish to reschedule with at least 48 hours notice prior to the session date. Special consideration is made for maternity and newborn sessions. In the case of inclement weather or any other unforeseen incident that prevents Magdalena Photography from shooting on schedule, the client will receive a refund of monies paid, if applicable (please see your specific contract for details). No refund will be given under any circumstances if you fail to attend your session as per the contracted date and time. A credit note for another session within 6 months of original booking date!
Events: A non-refundable and non-transferable retainer is paid in advance to secure your event date. Magdalena Photography will consider a refund or transfer of the retainer if the event must be canceled due to a) Hurricane, b) Military Deployment, c) Death or Serious Illness d) Flooding
Due to the custom nature of photography, all sales are final and non-refundable. If a mistaken photo is sent to the buyer, as documented on the invoice, or if a package is damaged in shipping, Magdalena Photography will send a replacement photo to the buyer at no charge.
Albums ordered are considered a custom product and therefore there are no refunds on any album orders. There are no refunds on any design order. All albums are made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged unless:
- a manufacturer defect is evident and reported within 48 hours (2 business days) from the date it was received,
- damaged during shipping (a separate claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and also must be reported within 48 hours after being received),
- or in the event that the order was erroneously processed (e.g. an error was made on the size of the book or color/style, compared to the original recorded order).
Magdalena Photography ensures that the prints, wall pieces, products and albums you receive meet the highest standards in every way and works with customers to approve designs and custom work before orders are placed. Payment of orders is due in full when the order is placed. All rates are subject to change at any time. In the interest of fairness to all customers, all rates are non-negotiable unless booked through a special promotion.
Prints and products arrive 4-6 weeks after payment is received. Albums take approximately 10 weeks as they are custom designed and hand made. Rush shipment is available on some items for an additional charge.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email and home address
- demographic information such preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers after a purchase is made.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by removing yourself from our email marketing list by using the clearly marked “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.